Home and Garden Applications
Our FRP composite products can also be preferred in home and garden applications. The most important factor here is that the FRP products are corrosion resistant, lightweight, easy to handle, easy to assemble, non-slippery and maintenance-free compared to metals. In this context, many examples can be given in terms of application forms:
- Walking trails
- Ramp applications
- Water channel covers
- Garden fences
Discover the advantages of FRP composite products!
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.