Our FRP composite products are more advantageous in terms of strength, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, electrical insulation and lightness compared to concrete, metal or wooden materials which are traditional building elements. This means that unique, interesting and lasting solutions can be achieved by replacing conventional materials in all kinds of industry or service sector applications. In this context, many examples can be given in terms of application forms:
- On access platforms
- Warehouse platform rack systems
- As a ground floor in zoos, animal markets or farms
- On the flooring of railway tracks
- In technological production areas where magnetic and electrical conductivity is not wanted
- As a structural element
- In any other specific application.
Discover the advantages of FRP composite products!
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.