Our FRP composite products have many uses in the food industry because they are excellent alternative products to stainless steel.
The most important problem that the food industry faces is the destruction of materials due to rusting or rotting and the resulting hygiene problems. In this context, our FRP composite products offer permanent solutions due to their properties such as corrosion resistance, lightness and easy cleanability.
Discover the advantages of FRP composite products!
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.