Public and Commercial Applications
FRP composite gratings and FRP composite profile materials are deployed in many public services or commercial applications due to their non-rusting structure, lightness, resistance to slip, ease of installation and maintenance-free characteristics. In this context, many examples can be given in terms of application forms:
- Municipality services and skeletons of city furnishings
- Fountains, pools, aqua parks
- Car wash stations
- Tree bottom grids
- Water channel covers
Discover the advantages of FRP composite products!
- They are of low weight.
- They have high carrying capacities.
- They are resistant to corrosion.
- They do not have electrical conductivity.
- Thermal conductivity is low.
- Dimensional stabilizations.
- They are not magnetic.
- They are resistant to UV rays.
- They can be processed in a simple way.
- No recycling.
- They do not require paint or maintenance.
- They can be manufactured in all sorts of colours.
- Long life.
- They have non-slip properties.
- Light transmittance properties can be achieved.
- Chemical and combustion resistance can be increased.